Pre Care Instructions for Injectables and Microneedling
Please carefully read and follow these instructions before your dermal filler/neuro modulator treatment. There are minimal restrictions after your injections allowing you to return to your daily activities almost immediately.
THINGS TO DO:
• Consider taking over the counter Arnica and Bromelain supplements (available at most supplement stores). Start 3-5 days before your treatment as they have been shown to minimize bruising.
• Inform your nurse or physician if you have a history of medication allergies, history of anaphylaxis, history of medical or mental health.
• The ideal time to schedule this procedure is at LEAST 2 weeks before your event.
THINGS TO AVOID:
• AVOID Advil, Aleve, Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Motrin, Naprosyn, (all non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents), Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Gingko Biloba, Garlic, Flax Oil, Cod Liver, Essential Fatty Acids (EPA, DHA), for at least 1 week prior to your treatment if okay with your primary physician. These medications can increase the risk of bruising. For mild pain or headaches Tylenol/Acetaminophen is preferred.
• Avoid alcohol consumption for 72 hours prior to treatment.
• Post care instructions will follow after your appointment.